The following news is brought to you by Immunize.org, from their IZ Express Newsletter.
- “Use of 15-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine among U.S. Children: Updated Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices—United States, 2022” published in MMWR
- Immunize.org updates its “Vaccines: COVID-19” web page with information on bivalent vaccines
- Immunize.org updates its “Ask the Experts: Influenza” web page for the 2022–23 influenza season
- CDC is accepting applications for Monkeypox Vaccine Equity Pilot Program to support innovative, non-traditional ways to address disparities in vaccination
- United States added to WHO list of countries with circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus
- Spotlight: Immunize.org resources focused on adult vaccination
- Journalists interview Immunize.org experts
- Vaccines in the news
Immunize.org Pages and Handouts
- Reminder: Updated COVID-19 vaccination resources from Immunize.org and CDC for bivalent booster programs
- Organizing a new vaccination program? Use Immunize.org’s Vaccinating Adults: A Step-by-Step Guide—free to download by chapter or in its entirety.
- “Text Message Reminders for the Second Dose of Influenza Vaccine for Children: An RCT” published in Pediatrics
- “Two Cases of Monkeypox-Associated-Encephalomyelitis—Colorado and the District of Columbia, July–August 2022” published in MMWR Early Release