The following news is brought to you by Immunize.org, from their IZ Express Newsletter.
- Time for a reset! Updated COVID-19 vaccination resources from Immunize.org and CDC to prepare for this fall’s bivalent booster dose program.
- Happy Mexican Independence Day, September 16! Here’s an orientation to vaccination information and advocacy in Mexico.
- Spanish translations of Immunize.org’s 2022–2023 influenza vaccination recipient screening forms for contraindications and precautions now available
- Applications due September 15 to become one of several local health departments to gain access to a customized version of the vaccine information research assistant (VIRA) chatbot
- Spotlight: Immunize.org resources focused on enhancing clinic and practice operations
- Immunize.org’s Influenza Vaccination Honor Roll for mandatory healthcare worker vaccination now features 1,292 organizations, including one new facility
- Journalists interview Immunize.org experts
- Vaccines in the news
Immunize.org Pages and Handouts
- Reminder: Immunize.org posts eight printable resources to kick off the new influenza vaccination season. All now feature QR codes for easy access on mobile devices.
Vaccine Information Statements
- Order Immunize.org’s child, adult, and lifetime immunization record cards—wallet-sized, designed to last!
- Three recent publications in Pediatrics showcase the value of routine childhood immunization in averting vaccine-preventable diseases
- “Trends in Parents’ Confidence in Childhood Vaccines during the COVID-19 Pandemic” published in Pediatrics
- “Detection of a Highly Divergent Type 3 Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus in a Child with a Severe Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder—Chongqing, China, 2022” published in MMWR