The following news is brought to you by Immunize.org, from their IZ Express Newsletter.
Click here to subscribe to the Immunize.org IZ Express newsletter.
- Immunize.org summarizes ACIP’s September 1 meeting recommending bivalent mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for fall booster doses
- Immunize.org’s 2022–2023 standing orders for administering influenza vaccine to adults and to children and teens now available for healthcare providers
- Immunize.org’s 2022–2023 recipient screening forms for contraindications and precautions to influenza vaccination now available for healthcare providers
- “National Vaccination Coverage among Adolescents Aged 13–17 Years—National Immunization Survey-Teen, United States, 2021” published in MMWR
- “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Safety among Children Aged 6 Months–5 Years—United States, June 18, 2022–August 21, 2022” published in MMWR
- Spotlight: Immunize.org resources grouped by age cohorts
- Journalists interview Immunize.org experts
- Vaccines in the news
Immunize.org Pages and Handouts
- Immunize.org posts eight printable resources to help you kick off a successful 2022–2023 influenza vaccination season. All now have QR codes for easy access to electronic versions on mobile devices.
- Recap: These updated Immunize.org educational materials and web pages for clinicians were released during July and August
Vaccine Information Statements
- “Parental Intentions and Perceptions toward COVID-19 Vaccination among Children Aged 4 Months to 4 Years—PROTECT Cohort, Four States, July 2021–May 2022” published in MMWR
- “Booster COVID-19 Vaccinations among Persons Aged ≥5 Years and Second Booster COVID-19 Vaccinations among Persons Aged ≥50 Years—United States, August 13, 2021–August 5, 2022” published in MMWR
- “Prevalence of Human Papillomavirus Infection among Women Born in the 1990s vs the 1980s and Association with HPV Vaccination in the U.S.” published in JAMA