Boost Your Protection Against Severe COVID
Women's History Month
Get Your Free At-Home COVID-19 Test Today!
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
Take Action to
Prevent Seasonal Flu
- Everyone 6 months and older should get a flu vaccine every season, especially people at higher risk
- Take actions every day to help stop the spread of germs. Getting a flu vaccine is the most important.
- There are prescription medications called “flu antiviral drugs” that can be used to treat flu illness
Immunize Across the Lifespan
Get Involved Today
100+ Pediatric Flu Deaths
Each of the 106 pediatric deaths reported to date represents an empty highchair or seat at the kitchen table - it's heartbreaking, but we share this for an important reason: we don't always take flu as seriously as we should. It's not "just" the flu. After COVID, flu is the MOST deadly vaccine-preventable disease in the U.S.. We need to take flu prevention seriously. It saves lives.
About the ICLAC
The Immunization Coalition of Los Angeles County (ICLAC) is a diverse, grassroots, community-based partnership of Los Angeles County hospitals, schools, clinics, health department programs, pharmacies, health plans, vaccine companies, and non-profit organizations with a mission to collaborate to improve access to the medically recommended immunizations for adults and adolescents, especially among groups at highest risk for vaccine preventable diseases in Los Angeles County.
ICLAC Newsletter – Weekly Spotlight
Newly updated details and registration is now available for ICLAC’s hybrid April
4th Vaccine Forum. The April 4 event leverages Let’s Rise, a CDC initiative to support getting all Americans
ICLAC Newsletter – Weekly Update
Visit ICLAC’s Where to Get Vaccinated page for which routine and recommended vaccines are needed for you or a family member, how to find a vaccination clinic near you, or
2023 State of the ImmUnion Report
Every year, Vaccinate Your Family writes and distributes a State of the ImmUnion report to help examine the strength of our country’s defenses against vaccine-preventable diseases, and what we can