2023 Annual Report
Get Your Free At-Home COVID-19 Test Today!
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
LA County Heart Heroes
Get Trained in Hands-Only CPR
Boost Your Protection Against Severe COVID
Take Action to
Prevent Seasonal Flu
- Everyone 6 months and older should get a flu vaccine every season, especially people at higher risk
- Take actions every day to help stop the spread of germs. Getting a flu vaccine is the most important.
- There are prescription medications called “flu antiviral drugs” that can be used to treat flu illness
Immunize Across the Lifespan
Get Involved Today
About the ICLAC
The Immunization Coalition of Los Angeles County (ICLAC) is a diverse, grassroots, community-based partnership of Los Angeles County hospitals, schools, clinics, health department programs, pharmacies, health plans, vaccine companies, and non-profit organizations with a mission to collaborate to improve access to the medically recommended immunizations for adults and adolescents, especially among groups at highest risk for vaccine preventable diseases in Los Angeles County.